Welcome to our Blog!

We are all 5 years old and go to Ladbrooks School. We love to learn and we enjoy having fun with our class at our school.
Thank you for following our learning adventures on our blog.

Monday 8 April 2013

T-shirts

My class all made t-shirts,
Little printed t-shirts,
And on their printed t-shirts, on the fronts, you'll see...

...well, lots of pictures designed and printed by the children themselves!

I know that doesn't quite fit with the rhyme (which is based on a book the children read at school called 'T-shirts') but it is true!

I think the t-shirts look just marvellous! I love the designs - they are so original and fresh and COOL! Just like the designers themselves, I suppose!

Have a look at them!














1 comment:

  1. We loved all the amazing creations from Art days.
    : )

    ReplyDelete