Welcome to our Blog!

We are all 5 years old and go to Ladbrooks School. We love to learn and we enjoy having fun with our class at our school.
Thank you for following our learning adventures on our blog.

Monday 7 October 2013

Hi Weka!

I hope you are enjoying your holidays! I found this Daddy Longlegs in my kitchen. I put the little New World sauce ( not the big one - that would be crazy! ) next to it so you could see its size. Its legs were so long! I wondered, why would it need such long legs? What do you think?



4 comments:

  1. Hi Keryn,
    I am mising you. It daz have vere long legs, must be because of its name.
    From Daniel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Daniel,
      I miss you too! Maybe it does have long legs because of its name! That's a good idea!
      See you soon
      From Keryn

      Delete
  2. Hi Keryn, I think it must have long legs so it can look out over grass to see if there are any predators. From Sam

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a good idea, Sam. I wonder that would want to eat an insect like that?
    :)
    Keryn

    ReplyDelete