Welcome to our Blog!

We are all 5 years old and go to Ladbrooks School. We love to learn and we enjoy having fun with our class at our school.
Thank you for following our learning adventures on our blog.

Sunday 15 September 2013

A BIG Story


my uncl Lem and julea but it was not my frend at my scool bcos she was fiv and she levd in a diferent hous. bg jolea levds in astralea and they wer diferent clos . Today we playd with worta pistols. We  had icecrem too.I can rid my bik weth out my traning wewlz.I dendt mak ene mestaks.
 
( My Uncle Liam and Julia but it was not my friend at school because she was five and she lived in a different house. Big Julia lives in Australia and they wear different clothes. Today we played with water pistols. We had ice cream too. I can ride my bike without my training wheels. I didn't make any mistakes)

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being able to ride without training wheels! Yay!!!!!!
    Room 7

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you play with water pistols at school?!

    St V

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi St Vincetn Room
      Thank you for commenting. I didn't play with my water pistols at school. I played with them at home.
      From Mackala

      Delete