Welcome to our Blog!

We are all 5 years old and go to Ladbrooks School. We love to learn and we enjoy having fun with our class at our school.
Thank you for following our learning adventures on our blog.

Sunday 22 September 2013

my fish

for my  berthday    im  going    to   get   a    rel   godfish  for   rel  life . It  wll  be cool . I  am   icsited   i  chooly  am   going   to      get   one .


For my birthday I'm going to get a real goldfish for real life. I am excited I truly am going to get one. 
                  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dan,

    I like your story. You spent a lot of the weekend talking about wanting a goldfish. What do you think you might call your fish?

    Hope you have a lovely day at school tomorrow.

    Love Mum xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dan, that is awesome. I hope you have some great times watching your goldfish swimming. Remember to help mum with cleaning out the tank though.

    ReplyDelete